Mercy Clinic is here to meet all your family’s primary care needs. Our physicians specialize in family medicine and internal medicine, and they provide diagnosis and treatment for both adult and pediatric conditions.
We offer a variety of services, including:
- Sports and work-related physicals
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- General medical exams for children and adults
- Bone-density screening
- Treatment of strains, sprains and fractures
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders
- Electronic referrals to the Tobacco Free Mercy program, which is a tobacco cessation program in partnership with the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline
Don’t forget that as a Mercy Clinic patient you’ll have access to MyMercy, our free online service that makes it easy to check your health information and stay in touch with your doctor.
Our office on north May Avenue, just south of Britton Road, is conveniently located for residents of northwest Oklahoma City.
Call today for an appointment: (405) 840-4456.