Mercy Convenient Care: 405-749-7099
The Mercy Clinic Primary Care in Yukon, OK offers high-quality family medicine services for both pediatric and adult patients.
Our internal medicine services include:
- Care for minor illnesses and injuries
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Sports and occupational physicals
- General medical evaluations for children and adults
- Diagnosis and treatment of pediatric conditions
- Bone-density screening
- Electronic referrals to the Tobacco Free Mercy program, which is a tobacco cessation program in partnership with the Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline
In addition to family care, we offer therapy services and convenient care for those non-emergency medical conditions that require immediate treatment.
Our location at 520 S. Mustang Rd. in Yukon, OK offers easy access for Yukon and Mustang residents. And with the convenience of our Web-based service, MyMercy, getting your lab results, requesting prescription refills and connecting with your doctor has never been easier.
Call Mercy Clinic today for an appointment with one of our board-certified physicians: (405) 936-5910. Or visit our Convenient Care clinic, also at 520 S. Mustang Rd., for immediate medical care without the wait.